- All restrings are conducted by fully qualified stringers from the United Kingdom Racket Stringers Association (UKRSA). We have been
stringing rackets for over 4 decades.
- Any restrings undertaken are NOT guaranteed against breakage at any time. This can occur during the first time of using it, either by
a mishit or the strings being damaged by grit or ground contact. However please contact us should this occur and we will look at the cause for you.
- All restring MUST be paid for prior to the restring taking place, failure to do so could result in the delay of the
- Prepayments can be made either by bank transfer (favoured choice) or by cash.
- Restrings can be First Service (Next Day) Second Service (up to 3 Days) or Standard
Service (One Week)
- There would be a delay for any strings required by the customer that we need to order.
- We can “Club Collect & Drop-Off” on set days at any designated linked club with String It! “Receive
Home Delivery” at pre-arranged times or “by Post” (however by post there will be additional postal charges to pay by the customer).
- We will string the racket at the medium recommended tension shown on the racket unless the customer specifies their personal
- We can advise the customer on string type and tension prior to restring for the best results.
- We will from time to time send you email reminders of future restring offers that you may be interested in. If you do not wish to
receive these, please indicate this to us and we will not send them to you.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the restring DO NOT remove the strings from the racket as doing this would invalidate any
restring we may offer if the fault is on our side.
- If you would like us to replace your grip for you please indicate this at the time of the restring, so you can receive your racket
back in excellent condition according to your requirements.
- Any grommet replacement and fitting by us to the racket are subject to extra charges. This will be quoted to you prior to the
- Restring prices shown include strings & labour charges.
- If you supply your own strings, you only need to pay the labour charge of £20 per racket.
We look forward to servicing your racket repair needs, including restrings, re-grips, vibration dampeners and grommet changes. Our
service is always fully professional.
UKRSA Professional Stringer