Tennis Club Programme Coaching Staff
- Lawn Tennis Association Licensed Senior Club Coach (LTA)
- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) Academy Professional
- PTR Coach Education Tutor and Tester
- Registro Profesional De Tenis (RPT)European Professional
- United States Tennis Association Sports Science Degree (USTA)
- Head Professional at Aldersbrook since 2004
- Director of Tennis Club Programme Ltd
- Head Coach to the Academy of Tennis
- Professional Tennis Registry UK Pro of the Year 1998
- Professional Tennis Registry International Tester of the Year 2012/13
- Full time professional with nearly 40 year's experience, teaching at clubs around the UK. Co-founder of the Holly Park Junior Tennis Club in north London, which was the first all junior tennis club in the UK.
- Phil is also a coach education tutor for the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and has trained and mentored many coaches over the past 15 years.
- Phil was the 'PTR UK Pro of the Year' in 1998 as well as being the Chief Assessor for them over the past decade.
- Phil is also the PTR International Tester of the Year 2012/13.
- Phil is Director of Tennis Club Programme which is involved in PTR training, coach mentoring & development, Gap Year Tennis and the Academy of Tennis.
Phil Vivian PTR International Tester of the Year 2013
Phil Vivian was named PTR International Tester of the Year in 2013.
Phil has coached tennis for 40 years, training and developing programs for all
ages and levels of players. He built, owned and managed Holly Park in London, the first tennis club in the United Kingdom dedicated solely to develop junior players.
As an LTA Senior Club Coach, Phil has coached tennis across the UK.
A PTR National Tester for more than 15 years, Vivian has prepared more than 2,000
candidates for PTR tennis teaching certification testing.
In 1998, Phil was named PTR/UK Professional of the Year for his tireless work for the organization and the game.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,000 members in 117 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
Professional Tennis Registry Master of Tennis (MoT) Level 5 qualification
Jamie Vivian has successfully achieved the standard of Master of Tennis with the PTR. This is a Level 5 qualification and Jamie is one of a handful of coaches in the UK with this degree. It gives Jamie a platform in teaching advanced methodology to aspiring tournament players.
- Lawn Tennis Association Licensed DCA Equivilency Coach (LTA)
- Professional Tennis Registry Master of Tennis (PTR)
- PTR Regional Pro for London area
- Registro Profesional De Tenis European Professional (RPT)
- Personal Trainer Level 3
- LTA Referee accredited
- Competitions Director of Tennis Club Programme Ltd
British Tennis National Rating 2.2 National Ranking (highest position) 61
- Jamie has been a nationally ranked player since he started playing at the age of 8.
- He has a lot of experience of the tournament scene in the UK and has trained hard for many years to attain his current highest ranking of 61 in Britain.
- Jamie has also played in Norway at an ITF event as a junior.
- He has also trained for a month in Buenos Aires in Argentina as a guest of the PTR Head of Coaching there; a fantastic experience and privilege to be invited to train with other ATP Tour professional from one of the leading countries in world tennis.
- His competitions experience is a massive bonus to the Tennis Club Programme team and players can benefit from his work ethic.
All Tennis Club Programme Professional Coaching Staff hold CRB and First Aid Certificates and are qualified by major coaching organisations.